Global fintech firm Admirals expands presence to Nigeria
The fintech is licensed in the UK, Cyprus, South Africa, Australia, Jordan, Canada, and Estonia.
Admirals, a global fintech firm with 22 years of experience, has established its physical presence in Nigeria, with the aim to further position itself as a major financial services provider in the African continent.
According to a statement provided Financial Nigeria following the launch event, Admirals aims to offers a wide range of financial products and services to the Nigerian traders, such as trading with stocks, forex and contract for differences (CFDs) on indices, metals, energies, stocks, bonds and digital currencies, as well as boosting financial literacy through its educational materials such as courses, webinars, seminars, and e-books.
The inaugural event held last Saturday at Ibis Hotel, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos, and featured financial services industry leaders including Boriss Gubaidulin, Admirals Africa Director; Davies Babalola, Admirals Global Sales Team Lead; and Nelson Daramola, stockbroker and authorised dealer of Nigerian Exchange Limited. They pledged that Admirals is committed to educating and empowering traders with the knowledge and tools needed to succeed in the financial markets.
“We are extremely thrilled to have opened another hub in the African continent,” said Boriss Gubaidulin. “Our end goal remains the same, and that is, enhancing financial accessibility and literacy for traders in the local region by providing them with strong financial services and support. Being a well-regulated and renowned fintech company, we plan to expand our conventional trading by granting access to international financial markets and educational resources in Nigeria. Admirals is looking forward to helping the growth of our traders, investors, partners, and anyone who is interested in expanding their financial knowledge.”
In his remarks, Davies Babalola said Admirals has received significant traction from traders in Nigeria, prompting the firm to establish a local presence to better support community of local traders in Nigeria.
Attendees at the launch event were briefed on Admirals’ special trading features such as the Welcome bonus and the No Deposit Bonus. The event also featured branded gift items and raffle prizes for attendees.
Founded in 2001, Admirals has experienced a worldwide growth. The fintech is licensed in the UK, Cyprus, South Africa, Australia, Jordan, Canada, and Estonia.
- Election justice and state stability
- Tinubu gets what he wants, promises Nigerians all we want
- Charting the Lower River Niger opens investment opportunities for Nigerian trade
- Emerging synergy between youth participation and sustainable development
- Progress in the implementation of Nigerian port reform
Most Popular News
- MultiChoice, partners to launch integrated payment platform
- TCN continues pursuit of robust grid with projects in its Benin region
- Africa Finance Corporation secures $625 million syndicated loan
- Central banks must enhance transparency to build trust – IMF
- Afreximbank launches $3 billion Country Programme with Kenya
- Foreign and joint investments in Saudi industrial sector exceeds $146bn
Quick Search for Upcoming Events
Featured Growth SMEs
Fiwa International Services Limited
Creates access to growth businesses in West Africa for Private Equity and Venture Capital
Thank you for signing up your organization. This is short description.