Policy interventions during financial and economic crises tend to benefit both the supply and demand sides of real estate.
The V20 is at the epicentre of the looming debt and climate crises which threaten their ability to build resilient and low-carbon economies.
Through its RE:COLLECTION range, PUMA is demonstrating its commitment to the 3Rs – Reduce, Reuse, and Regenerate – of the circular economy.
Gold Standard said its requirements ensure best practice impact investing that builds on IFC safeguards, the UNDP Equity Standard, OECD Blended Finance ...
- IFC podcast to promote women in Africa’s renewable energy debuts
- World leaders advocate support for climate adaptation for Africa
- Certification programme for impact fund managers launches
- PUMA showcases products from recycled materials in push for 3Rs
- Why real estate remains good investment during economic downturn
- New report addresses climate change risks and opportunities in insurance
- Access Bank, Nigerian Conservation Foundation, and good ecological future
- Report proffers comprehensive debt restructuring for climate stressed economies