If you are not intentionally including, then you are unintentionally excluding.
The $1.4 billion will, amongst other investments, support the Africa Adaptation Initiative (AAI) to quickly build a pipeline of climate-smart agriculture ...
The project is expected to improve access to finance for at least 50 enterprises: 29 in the agribusiness and manufacturing sectors, 9 in renewable energy ...
Adaptation finance is scaling too slowly to close the investment gap in Africa, even as the costs of inaction rise. – Patrick Verkooijen, CEO of ...
- Investment to tackle climate change falls amid global crises
- Report pushes financing for Africa's climate adaptation as agenda for COP27
- African Development Bank offers FCMB $50 million credit line
- Gates Foundation commits $1.4 billion to climate adaptation at COP27
- Mitigating the risk of flood on your home
- Taking Nigeria’s green transition beyond policy to action
- Everyone’s voice is mission-critical for the future of the chemical industry