Zenith Bank set to host second edition of lifestyle event in Lagos
The three-day lifestyle fair will take place at the Eko Energy City, Eko Atlantic, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The second edition of Zenith Bank Plc's 'Style by Zenith 2.0,' the bank's highly-anticipated lifestyle fair, is set to kick-off later in November. The three-day event will take place at the Eko Energy City, Eko Atlantic, Victoria Island, Lagos, from Friday, November 29th to Sunday, December 1st, 2019.
Themed, “Style the Life You Desire,” the bank’s flagship lifestyle fair is aimed at providing a platform to promote retail businesses and the creative industry in Nigeria, while also facilitating the growth of small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs). The maiden edition of the initiative took place in 2018.
Style by Zenith 2.0 was created with the objective of supporting and creating value for Zenith Bank’s customers by focusing on various aspects of their lifestyles, and encouraging them to lead their best lives and be extraordinary.
According to a statement issued by the bank, “Style by Zenith 2.0” caps a year of all-encompassing customer lifestyle engagements by Zenith Bank through events such as the Aspire Music Festival, a musical concert for millennials held in Lagos in September and the Aba SME Fair organised for SMEs in the Aba Fashion Market, Abia State last month.”
The ‘Style by Zenith 2.0’ will feature various activities, including runway shows; masterclasses; exhibitions; beauty, health and fitness products; as well as food and drinks. There will also be games arcades for both children and adults, and a musical concert, featuring some of Nigeria’s leading artistes.
Fashion One – a global television network, which focuses on beauty, glamour, style and luxury – is the orgnaising partner for the lifestyle fair.
Attendance at the 'Style by Zenith 2.0' is free. However, the music concert is reserved strictly for Zenith Bank's customers. Non-Zenith customers can participate by simply opening a Zenith Bank account and registering to attend at www.zenithbank.com/style.
The bank said its commitment to world-class service standards has led to several product innovations and recognitions. Zenith Bank was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
- How Covid-19 has exposed pre-existing structural inequality
- Covid-19 crisis calls for IMO health security regulations for ports and ships
- How NLNG Train 7 project can benefit Nigeria
- Imminent structural shifts in business post-Covid-19
- Matters arising from maiden Health Preparedness Index of Nigerian states
Most Popular News
- FG approves resumption of domestic flights as Covid-19 continues to spread
- FCMB Pensions Agrees to Acquire 96% of AIICO Pension
- Seven million more Nigerians to slip into poverty in 2020 – World Bank
- Nigeria’s public debt rises to N28.63 trillion
- IMF predicts deeper recession in Nigeria as it revises global outlook
- Google selects eight Nigerian startups for accelerator programme