Investment in hydromet services is said to be smart investment that has a fivefold or greater returns, with significant ...
Anthony Nyong led the development and implementation of AfDB’s first Climate Change Action Plan (2011-2015).
d.light raised $10.5 million from investors to expand its operations to low income families in Africa and Asia.
The use of pesticides and other chemical agents has dropped by between 50 and 90% over the past fifty years.
- IFC launches online platform to boost off-grid electrification in Africa
- Report finds sustainable agriculture driving down use of pesticides
- AfDB appoints Nigerian scholar as Director for Climate Change and Green Growth
- Study to help reduce carbon emission in construction supply chain
- Global coalition set to launch One for All campaign for sustainable development
- d.light secures financing to expand off-grid solar power in Africa, Asia