More than 250 studies have linked agrochemicals to several types of cancers, including cancers of the brain, breast, colon, ...
Afreximbank made the call at a panel discussion organized by Association of African Development Finance Institutions.
A new IRENA report shows the renewable energy sector employed 9.8 million people worldwide in 2016.
The Inclusive Growth Opportunities Index 2017 will help investors identify investments across four pillars of inclusion.
- Zoetis secures $14.4 million grant to improve animal health in Nigeria, others
- MasterCard, MSU launch $13mn fund to boost youth employment in Nigeria, Tanzania
- AfDB, Japan sign $300 million loan agreement to support the private sector
- Morgan Stanley, EIU launch index to drive investment in inclusive growth
- U.S. think tank debunks WHO reports on environmental causes of child mortality
- Group links depletion of wetlands in the Sahel to migration from Africa to Europe
- World Bank launches initiative to accelerate climate financing
- Africa accounts for 0.6% jobs in global renewable energy sector – IRENA
- Afreximbank calls for greater DFI cooperation to foster industrialization
- UNESCO Africa Week to showcase young fashion designers, artists