The surest way to correct the health problems caused by diet is through diet itself.
The project seeks equity financing to provide clean energy to telecom infrastructure in Nigeria, using solar mini-grids.
An estimated 20-30 per cent of Nigeria’s population is believed to suffer from mental disorders.
The agreement will enable the two exchanges to foster sustainable finance in their respective markets.
- Bill Gates, others announce new $790mn funding for agriculture resilience
- Nigeria-focused renewable energy project wins financing contest
- Access Bank, Barclays, others launch global Principles for Responsible Banking
- Moving the money to finance the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- NSE, Luxembourg Stock Exchange sign agreement to deepen green bond market
- Plant-based diet as healthy substitute for red meat
- World Mental Health Day 2019 focuses on suicide prevention
- Hilton continues to Invest in sustainable travel and tourism in Africa
- IFC, Goldman Sachs deliver $1.45bn credit to women entrepreneurs
- Activists commence 365 days of march for peace and justice