To reduce the impact of climate change, tree planting does not necessarily have to be widespread in grassland.
Vera Songwe said the ECA would support African countries to attract private sector investments in clean energy.
The average economic cost of internal displacement in Nigeria is estimated at $462 million per annum.
The investment will enable Grainpulse to support its expansion and increase food production in Uganda.
- Access Bank entrenches female leadership, appoints Awosika chairman
- Reducing food loss and waste key to achieving SDG 2
- Uganda's Grainpulse receives $11 million from IFC to support farmers
- Why Buhari's tree planting initiative should be reconsidered
- African leaders promote investments in climate actions at COP 25
- Report estimates $4 billion as economic cost of IDPs in Africa