Almost all procurement managers now look for sustainably-produced material in their purchases; companies that hopped early onto ...
The government also said about 200 houses have been issued warnings for indiscriminately discharging wastewater.
The company said it will build a 100 MW plant in Enugu and two 50 MW plants in Kaduna and Jigawa.
The World Water Council advocates access to clean water as a universal human right.
- USAID invites applications for funding off-grid solar projects in Africa
- Gates, Dangote foundations sign MoU with Kano State on healthcare delivery
- IFC partners SEC, others to improve gender diversity on boards of companies
- Denmark pledges $2.9 million aid for child victims of Boko Haram
- Liquid hydrogen may be fuel of choice for sustainable air travel – Study
- Orange invites applications for African, Middle Eastern social entrepreneurship awards
- MasterCard partners impact investors to support smallholder farmers in Africa
- Kenyan firm begins production of synthetic fuel from plastic waste
- IFAD, French Development Agency sign agreement to invest in rural development
- Access Power launches 2017 edition of renewable energy competition