In today’s deeply interconnected world, the benefits of strong and inclusive education systems are far-reaching. A quality ...
AfDB said the bond offering is its first Euro-denominated global benchmark transaction of the year, aimed at combating poverty and improving lives in ...
It is projected that by 2020, up to 600 million Africans will still not have access to electricity.
The event – which will hold on Friday, March 8 – is being organised to commemorate the International Women’s Day 2019.
- Gates Foundation appoints new Africa director
- Dalma, Exergy Capital establish Sharia-compliant and sustainable energy fund
- Access Bank joins private sector coalition for health care delivery in Africa
- Modern sustainable farming techniques
- Mastercard Foundation invests $4.4mn to drive financial inclusion in Africa
- Reflections on achieving the global education goals
- Azuri Technologies launches campaign to raise £2.5m for solar energy
- Brazil receives $96 million climate fund for reducing deforestation
- IFAD, Sierra Leone sign agreement for $72.6 million agriculture project
- Nigerian Stock Exchange, IFC host symposium to drive gender balance