Across Africa there remains a desperate need for cancer clinics offering women affordable screening and treatment.
The researcher said liquid hydrogen is a viable option for achieving energy efficiency in air travel.
USAID said it will award a $4 million purse to multiple innovative, off-grid solar businesses working in Africa.
- World Bank, Nigeria to spend $508 million on erosion control in Gombe
- Africa is now in serious danger of sleepwalking into a cancer crisis
- USAID invites applications for funding off-grid solar projects in Africa
- African leaders make ‘historic’ endorsement of universal access to immunization
- Research highlights innovations, opportunities in low-carbon power sector
- IFAD launches agriculture network to bridge financing gap in rural areas
- New handbook advances tropical weather forecasting in West Africa
- UNESCO announces tsunami warning exercise for Pacific rim countries
- MasterCard recommends new approach to youth employment in Africa
- Liquid hydrogen may be fuel of choice for sustainable air travel – Study