Public agricultural funding should focus on mitigation and synergies between reducing emissions and producing more food.
The most popular ESG strategies across respondents are negative screening of sectors with adverse sustainability impacts.
António Guterres said the COVID-19 pandemic has created the largest disruption to education in history.
The entire spending plan is expected to contribute to EU emissions-cutting goals.
- UN says COVID-19 recovery efforts should accelerate SDG actions
- EU reaches agreement on €750 billion COVID-19 recovery plan
- World Bank releases guide for classifying green financial assets
- Melinda Gates recommends effective COVID-19 response for women and girls
- Redirecting agricultural subsidies for a sustainable food future
- World Bank realigns Africa region under two vice presidencies
- Global e-waste surging, up 21 per cent in 5 years
- Total raises $15.8 billion to develop Mozambique LNG project
- Access Bank distributes mosquito nets to pregnant women
- EU financiers parley on sustainable recovery in capital markets