It’s important to remember that global mobilization to rout climate change would provide a host of economic and social ...
According to FP2020, the average Nigerian woman gives birth to 5.5 children in her lifetime.
Nigeria is the third most-preferred destination for OECD countries seeking to fund projects that promote the green economy in Africa.
With the signing of the MoU, the Trade and Development Bank becomes the 18th development partner of Power Africa.
- Impact of cash transfer schemes limited by myths in Africa – study
- AfDB to invest $10 million in Chapel Hill Denham’s infrastructure fund
- Panalpina, CMA CGM sign sustainability agreement for maritime transport
- Women can play a multipurpose role in ending malnutrition and poverty
- Multilateral treaty bans illegal timber export from Nigeria
- Power Africa partners TDB to finance energy projects in 22 countries
- France hosts business conference to promote Africa's green economy
- Climate change: Are oil industries and fossil fuels to blame?
- Nigeria ranks among preferred destinations for green projects in Africa
- Only 6.2 million women use modern contraception in Nigeria – report