More than 250 studies have linked agrochemicals to several types of cancers, including cancers of the brain, breast, colon, ...
WaPOR uses satellite data to help farmers in Africa achieve more reliable agricultural yields.
Malaria infection during pregnancy is a significant public health problem with substantial risks for the pregnant woman.
President of the UNDP Executive Board welcomed Achim Steiner's appointment on behalf of members of the Board.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation supports high quality cassava seeds business in Nigeria
- Pruitt and the pesticide threat
- Sahara Group pledges to appoint more women directors
- Nigeria’s anticorruption group wins $100,000 One Africa Award
- World Bank launches new programme to support Africa’s digital start-ups
- FAO launches high-tech tool to track water utilisation in agriculture
- U.S think tank advocates less taxes, fossil fuel and property rights for Africa to develop
- New IFAD President calls for investment in rural youth to stem migration
- AfDB funds road construction to facilitate trade between Kenya and Uganda
- WHO says 69% of pregnant women lack access to preventive malaria treatment in Africa