Scientists in universities in Nigeria and other countries in Africa have been contributing tangibly to knowledge and making ...
The World Investment Forum 2020 will seek to accelerate actions to align investment with the Sustainable Development Goals.
The main objective of the research project is to develop strategies for rice productivity, stability and quality.
Compared with giving levels detailed in the CAF’s World Giving Index, the levels of generosity in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania outstrip those of ...
- Nigeria plans to issue N25 billion green bond for climate projects
- SunFunder makes first investment in Nigeria with solar developer Daystar Power
- END Fund partners Access Bank to raise awareness on NTDs during marathon
- Paris-based impact fund makes first investment in Nigeria
- Study reveals high level of generosity of East Africa’s middle class
- Regulation risks less sustainable alternatives to plastic
- Obesity accounts for four million deaths worldwide – WB report
- UNCTAD investment forum to accelerate actions on SDGs
- Scientists develop new varieties of climate-resilient rice
- Investing in scientific research is key to Africa’s food security