In the new workplace post-COVID-19, cities will need to serve more residents who work from home, says PWC.
Two-thirds of external ‘debt service at risk’ is not covered by current relief initiatives.
The blue economy is estimated at $3-6 trillion a year, accounting for more than three quarters of world trade.
Oxfam said small-scale farmers and workers deserve their fair share of the value they create and access to resources.
- Food and beverage companies must improve sustainability commitments – Oxfam
- Agenda for sustainability in Nigerian real estate sector
- Nigeria needs a bold response to climate change
- Blue economy, coastal communities under threat from sea level rise – UN
- Access Bank is supporting global campaign to end violence against women
- New UNDP study reveals magnitude of limited debt relief for developing economies
- Outlook of post-covid-19 Nigerian real estate sector