Global warming will cause drinking water to degrade and enable pollution-linked respiratory diseases to thrive.
Almost 690 million people went hungry in 2019, an increase of 10 million from 2018 and nearly 60 million in five years.
A comparison of IFFs from Africa and the continent's total external debt showed Africa was a net creditor to the world.
Nigeria has a total of 18 COVID-19 response measures, 10 of which are gender-related.
- Time magazine names Tunji Funsho among 100 most influential people of 2020
- UN report says women are left out of COVID-19 response, recovery
- ITU study estimates cost of connecting remaining 3bn people to internet
- Guterres makes case for strengthening multilateralism at UNGA 75
- Avoiding a climate lockdown
- UNCTAD says $89 billion leaves Africa annually in illicit financial flows
- Access Bank at the front lines of SDG actions
- Access Bank is first Sustainability Certified African commercial bank
- Access Bank talks sustainable finance growth during 8th WACEE exhibition & conference
- On World Food Day 2020, UN calls for collective action to end hunger