From Nigeria to Ethiopia, Ghana and South Africa, our Engineering Academies and Technical Programmes are helping to develop ...
Winners earn fellowship that includes seed funding, mentorship and access to a network of young global change-makers.
The AfDB and IsDB have co-financed projects valued at over $2.5 billion between 2002 and 2016.
The new CDC’s strategy broadens its impact goals to include women's economic empowerment and climate change.
- IFC, MasterCard Foundation release handbook to support financial inclusion in Africa
- ‘My country first’ approach threatening achievement of SDGs - new report
- AfDB drums up fashion industry to create jobs for women and youth
- CDC launch five-year strategy growth in Africa and South Asia
- 21 winners emerge in MasterCard Foundation social venture competition
- Cultivating a culture of entrepreneurship in Africa
- AfDB, Islamic Development Bank sign $2 billion deal to fund SMEs, energy projects