A study by BloombergNEF (BNEF) shows that Nigeria is the most economically viable market for commercial and industrial (C&I) ...
The 2020-2024 CSP has two key priority areas for Nigeria, namely infrastructure development and social inclusion through agribusiness and skills ...
Access Afya is among three startups to receive the first investment by MIT's Solve Innovation Future.
The facility is aimed to strengthen Kenya’s health system to effectively respond to the pandemic, build economic resilience and ensure quick ...
- Solar mini-grid opportunities for rural electrification in Nigeria
- Dangote-led health coalition appoints new CEO
- AfDB approves €188 million loan for Kenya to fight COVID-19
- Access Bank drives financial e-learning for kids amid COVID-19
- Kenyan healthtech startup gets investment from MIT venture fund
- Covid-19 response must include provision of food to the vulnerable
- AfDB’s new 5-year strategy for Nigeria to tackle Covid-19 economic shocks