This is the new age of 4.0. Strategy, therefore, must be focused on finding innovative ways to access the ecosystems of ...
The report shows that sustainable land management can help reduce the effects of climate change and in some cases reverse these adverse impacts.
The African Union signed a deal with four multilateral development organisations to adapt Africa’s agriculture to climate change and sustainably ...
The Feed the Future initiative, coordinated by USAID, will develop the value chains of aquaculture, cowpeas, maize, rice and soybeans.
- Group to showcase Kodak's sustainable printing solutions at Lagos event
- Why good roads are essential to rural agriculture
- US, Nigeria sign agreement to boost investment in food security
- Banking and finance in the era of 4.0
- Climate change threatens global food supply – UN report
- Nigeria launches plan for prevention and control of NCDs
- World Bank, AU, others commit to end hunger and malnutrition in Africa