In some universities in Nigeria, students in the sciences have never handled a micropipette to work with it.
The central objective of the United Nations this year is to build a global coalition for carbon neutrality by the middle of the century – ...
According to UNCTAD, developing countries alone face an annual funding gap of $2.5 trillion to achieve the SDGs.
- Lombard Odier, Oxford University and sustainable finance: The remarkable transformation of a discreet Swiss private bank
- UNDP launches digital tool for investments to achieve SDGs in Nigeria
- Interview: Mary Robinson
- Access Bank emerges as Best Brand in Sustainability in Nigeria
- Access Bank promotes sustainability awareness and impact
- Why Nigeria is lacking expertise
- Guterres calls for urgent, inclusive energy transition in Africa
- 2020 ties for warmest year on record, says NASA