The key to addressing the world’s social and environmental challenges is using the power of markets and building ...
The objective of the fund is to support Rwanda in achieving universal access to reliable water and sanitation services by 2024.
Solar commitments declined 24% in dollar terms even though there was record new photovoltaic capacity added, breaking 100GW barrier for the first time.
AfDB will invest $32.5 million in the Netherlands-based Construction Equity Fund.
- A business model for sustainability
- Access Bank wins sustainability awards
- Global sustainable debt market grows by 26 percent to $247 billion
- Declining capital costs lower value of investments in solar - Bloomberg
- AfDB approves equity investment in renewable energy fund
- AfDB, Rwanda sign €115 million loan agreement for water projects