Sustainability marketing is about delivering more value to customers and ensuring that the brand promise is viable over a long ...
The goal of the scheme is to improve the income and productivity of 200,000 smallholder farmers.
The impact investment of $1 billion is expected to increase funding for sustainable development and social progress across Africa.
The goal of the AEPP is to promote sustainable environmental management through enhanced partnership.
- The strategic imperative for sustainability marketing
- AfDB partners United Nations agency to end hunger in Africa
- We are all climate refugees now
- WorldRemit launches digital remittance service in Africa
- NEPAD holds maiden edition of Africa Environment Partnership Platform
- FAO says 5.3 million people need food assistance in northern Nigeria
- AfDB, Africa50 secure $1 billion investment for sustainable development
- Repositioning agriculture to end youth migration in Africa
- Measuring and reducing your organisation's carbon footprint
- German agency to launch $4.1 million agricultural finance scheme in Nigeria