Nigeria Power Outlook 2021
Category : Power
Place : Lagos, Nigeria
Date : 28 April - 29 April, 2021
Event URL : https://power.eventhive.ng/
The 2nd edition of the annual Nigeria Power Outlook will bring together policymakers and players across the power sector value chains to share ideas on improving the sector.
More Event Information
The Nigeria Power Outlook 2021 is themed, "The Pathway for Growth." The forum will provide an opportunity for learning, knowledge transfer, interaction and peer-to-peer networking. The event will bring together stakeholders from the power value chains, including Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Renewable Energy, Off-takers, Developers, Equipment Manufacturers, Technology providers, Legal and Consulting.
The conference will hold as a hybrid event, combining a virtual component with a live in-person event in compliance with COVID-19 social distancing protocols. The in-person component will hold at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Key Focus Areas
• De-risking energy investment in the post-pandemic environment.
• The appeal and potential of off-grid power projects.
• Attracting and retaining investments in the Nigerian power and gas sectors.
• Improving power delivery across the Generation, Transmission and Distribution Value Chains.
• Understanding the regulatory environment.
• Taking the grid forward: Sustainable approaches for getting the grid back to viability and encouraging private investments.
• Collaborative approaches to ending energy poverty.
• Nigeria’s LPG Market: Unlocking barriers to private capital and accelerating market growth.
• Metering, Transmission and Distribution in Nigeria’s Power Sector (CASE STUDY).
• Mobilizing long-term domestic savings to fund Nigeria’s power and energy infrastructure.