Mastering Renewable Power (Online Course)
Category : Renewable Energy
Place : Online,
Date : 19 April - 27 April, 2021
Event URL : https://www.infocusinternational.com/renewable-online
Get comprehensive understanding of renewable power, from market value to investment case development and risk assessment.
More Event Information
This course will provide new power project developers, incumbent utilities, investors and policymakers a thorough understanding of how renewables are impacting the energy mix and business models. You will have a clearly explained review of renewable power trends and project development essentials; including key stages, processes, contracts and risk mitigation approaches.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions ((between 19-21, 23, 27 April, 2021) using virtual learning technology. Each session will hold for 3 hours.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the factors driving the growth of renewable power
- Review data and statistics on deployment trends, costs and other key metrics
- Learn how to develop renewable power projects
- Evaluate the contrasts between different types of renewable power, from both project development and energy mix perspectives
- Discuss how channel to market choices and value propositions are evolving, and the impact on project development and business case
- Learn new trends such as storage and ‘flexibility’
- Quantify how multiple variables and risk considerations come together to determine the financial case for renewable power investments
- Stay up-to-date by project examples, business models and deployment approaches from across the world.