Mastering Clean Hydrogen (Online Course)
Category : Renewable Energy
Place : Online,
Date : 26 April - 7 May, 2021
Event URL : https://www.infocusinternational.com/hydrogen
This new course will provide market assessment, including key opportunity and risk influences of the clean hydrogen sector.
More Event Information
This comprehensive course is designed for those seeking a wide-ranging, hype-free and independent perspective on the markets and supply chain activities which will (and won’t) drive demand for clean hydrogen.
The course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions ((between 26-27 April; 5-7 May, 2021) using virtual learning technology. Each session will hold for 3 hours.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a clear understanding of hydrogen industry technologies, terminologies & metrics
- Review the value chain from hydrogen production to end-use market demand
- Focus on the production of clean hydrogen from renewable power (‘green’ hydrogen)
- Understand the competitive playing field and the economic variables that will impact it
- Discuss the key practical delivery challenges facing clean hydrogen projects
- Learn key lessons from project examples and proposals from around the world.