LNG: Supply, Demand, Pricing and Trading (Online Course)
Category : Renewable Energy
Place : Online,
Date : 23 March - 31 March, 2021
Event URL : https://www.infocusinternational.com/lng-online
This course will provide an overview of the LNG business in 2021 with a commercial focus.
More Event Information
The course is designed for newcomers to LNG and those who want to refresh their knowledge or have experience in one part of the business or one region and want to widen their knowledge.
It is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions ((between 23-25, 30-31 March, 2021) using virtual learning technology. Each session will hold for 3 hours.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand LNG chain technologies, costs, economics and safety
- Appreciate how the LNG business is changing and the implications for those working in the business
- Gain insights into LNG pricing and how it is evolving
- Acquire in depth knowledge of world LNG markets and supply sources
- Assess the increasing role of spot and short-term trading.