Invest in Data Center Africa
Category : ICT
Place : Monaco, Monaco
Date : 8 June - 8 June, 2016
Event URL : http://www.datacloudcongress.com/africa
Invest in Data center Africa brings together business leaders across Africa with investors, hedge funds, private equity firms, banks, financiers, regional growth funds, government investment agencies, legal counsel and solutions companies and consultancies engaged in the sector.
More Event Infation
- Market Assessment and Outlook: Africa Data Centre Landscape: based on new research by BroadGroup
- nfrastructure Investment and Challenges 1: Energy - a realistic perspective for data center operators and investors
- Infrastructure Investment and Challenges 2: Fiber and Connectivity – subsea and terrestrial fiber connectivity in Africa and planned developments
- Investor Roundtable: criteria for data center funding, valuation, and security of debt servicing for Africa
- Africa Data Centre Leadership Panel: The first ever leadership panel for the continent
- How will Data Centre companies scale in Africa? - The development of pan-European data center businesses has revealed the value in scale and country coverage. Will the same business model apply to Africa?
- Invest in Africa - Pitches for data center, cloud, hosting investment.
- Case Study: Overseas Data Center Investors: Case studies of development, deployment and ROI.
- Data Center Taxonomy for Africa: Build, Prefab or Modular? – what is the right approach?
- Regulatory and Legal Developments impacting data center development in Africa - Regulation at country and regional level will impact datacentres. The panel highlight new developments across the region.
- Winners and Losers in Africa Data Centre Development