Gas & LNG Markets, Contracts & Pricing
Category : Oil & Gas
Place : Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Date : 28 September - 2 October, 2020
Event URL : https://www.infocusinternational.com/gaslng
Gas & LNG Markets, Contracts & Pricing is a comprehensive all-in-one course addressing all key elements for successful gas & LNG business strategies.
More Event Information
This course has been designed to enable the professionals in the gas sector and gas advisory services to make right sourcing decision, construct gas/LNG contracts and negotiate from a position of strength and knowledge in order to gain a competitive edge in the process.
• Global gas/LNG market and market structure in Asia Pacific Africa, Atlantic, Middle East, Europe and USA regions
• Current gas/LNG outlook and trends
• Contract terminology and construction – operational, commercial and legal basis of gas, LNG and Gas Transportation Contracts
• Principles of gas/LNG Sales and Purchase Agreement (GSPA/SPA), Gas Transportation Agreement (GTA) and Regasification Agreements
• Gas/LNG pricing principles, current practice and price indexation in competitive gas markets
• Contracting and negotiation – proven techniques