Over 25% of Nigerians has Hypertension. Hypertension is a silent killer. Most people who have hypertension do not feel any symptoms until complications arise.
It is important to be aware of these complications in order to prevent them or treat them early.
This seminar is designed to educate the health conscious persons about hypertension; how to prevent it or treat it, how to identify its complications and treat them. The seminar will be delivered by a notable expert on hypertension.
- Overview of hypertension as a silent killer
- The role of diet and life style modification in managing hypertension
- Drug treatment and monitoring of blood pressure
- Hypertension and the heart
- Other complications of hypertension
- Other common heart disease in Nigeria.