Electricity Economics in Changing Electricity Markets (Online Course)
Category : Power
Place : Online,
Date : 18 May - 21 May, 2021
Event URL : https://www.infocusinternational.com/electricityeconomics-online
Learn about the new economics of power markets in a low-carbon world.
More Event Information
This is an essential course both for those generating and trading electricity and for those responsible for policy within the power industry. It leads you through a clear, accessible and thorough examination of the economics of power generation, from power plant cost influences to end-customer prices.
This course is scheduled to take place over 4 live online sessions ((between 18-21 May, 2021, 2021) using virtual learning technology. Each session will hold for 3 hours.
Benefits of Attending
- Clear, independent and business-focused introduction
- Language designed for non-experts; particularly senior executives, policymakers & investment decision-makers
- Core knowledge building, including up-to-the-minute examples from markets around the world
- Interactive discussion of key market and economic variables
- Quantification of key issues using simple numerical calculations, real data and Excel-based tools.